19th Century 4-Oar Yawl 1:24F0503
This model is based on 19th century plans of yawl designed by the English shipbuilder Benjamin Stuckey, who built more than 600 different ships during his service in the Russian Empire.
Most of ships of that time were equipped with these small boats for multitude of tasks such as reconnaissance, resupply and crew transport.
- Scale 1:24.
- Assembled length is 8.5" (214mm).
- All wooden parts are laser cut to simplify assembly.
- Clinker hull.
- Single plank-on-frame hull.
- Multitude of highly detailed wooden, cast and photo etched brass parts: compass, lantern, anchor, barrel and a boat hook.
- Cloth for making sails.
- Ship stand with a nameplate.
- Assembly photo instructions.
- Made in Russia by Falkonet .