Steamboat "Abrau-Dyurso" 1:48F0531
This model is based on an existing working prototype - steamboat "Rusych" from St. Petersburg, Russia. It was built according to a unique design by Gleb Kutitsyn who based it on a 1950s hull with a steam engine from 1930s. The appearance of this boat follows traditions of steamship building era masters.
- Scale 1:48.
- Assembled dimensions are (LxWxH) 8.25" x 3.85" x 4" (210mm x 98mm x 101mm ).
- All wooden parts are laser cut to simplify assembly.
- Single plank-on-bulkhead hull.
- Multitude of highly detailed wooden, cast and photo etched brass parts: steam engine parts, paddles, hinges.
- Clinker hull.
- Very detailed steam engine.
- Assembly photo instructions.
- Made in Russia by Falkonet .